The “Know your local food” tool is a set of educational material and webinars for educators and consumers that explain the importance of locally produced food through Short Food Supply Chains (SFSCs) for a healthy diet and human wellbeing.
- Learn about the importance of a healthy diet and how it is connected to local food and SFSCs
- Read about the benefits of local food
- Learn how to find local food easier
- Use our tips and information to train others about local food
- Watch our workshops to get inspired
You must be logged in to view the tool.
“Know your local food” Handbook
This handbook has been divided into two sections:
- Diving into basic concepts: this section provides you with all the relevant information you need to know about Local food, Short Food Supply Chains, and healthy diets.
- Raising awareness while inspiring others: it has been designed to provide you with the skills you need when training others.
The idea is that you can learn and use the information included to spread the word about the importance of local food and Short Food Supply Chains.
Watch our webinars
DO WE AGREE ON WHAT A HEALTHY DIET SHOULD BE?
Watch the webinar organised by Sustainable Innovations in collaboration with CREA about how we could effectively tend to a healthier, more sustainable diet and how to situate food from Short Food Supply Chains (SFSCs).
Watch the webinar organised by Sustainable Innovations about the benefits of Local food and how to find them in Short Food Supply Chain (SFSCs).